Circuit Court for the City of St. Louis, Missouri
NOTICE OF PENDENCY OF CLASS ACTION,
PROPOSED SETTLEMENT AND HEARING
A court authorized this notice. This is not a solicitation from a lawyer.
- If you were assessed Universal Service Charges or similar charges under state or other laws (collectively “USC”) on data pay-per-use plans, visual voicemail services, customer custom packaging plans, international calls outside the United States or voicemail services only (“Covered Services”) by AT&T Mobility LLC (“AT&T Mobility”) on bills issued from January 1, 2004 up to and including December 31, 2010, you might be eligible to receive benefits from a class action settlement.
- The settlement resolves a lawsuit concerning AT&T Mobility assessment of USC on the Covered Services.
- The two sides disagree about whether AT&T Mobility’s assessment of USC was proper, and if it was improper, how much the plaintiff would have been entitled to. The parties have agreed to resolve the case by a settlement.
- Your legal rights are affected. Read this notice carefully.
|YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND OPTIONS IN THIS SETTLEMENT:|
|Remain in the Settlement Class||If you are a current customer of AT&T Mobility and wish to receive benefits under the Settlement, you do not need to take any action at this time. If you are a former customer of AT&T Mobility and wish to receive benefits under the Settlement, you must timely complete and file a valid Claim Form attached hereto.|
|Exclude Yourself||Get no benefit. This is the only option that allows you to ever be part of any other lawsuit against AT&T Mobility about the legal claims in this case.|
|Object||Write to the Court about why you don’t like the settlement.|
|Go To A Hearing||Ask to speak in Court about the fairness of the settlement.|
- The rights and options – and the deadlines to exercise them – are explained in this notice.
- The Court still has to decide whether to approve this settlement, which may take some time. Please be patient.